- 2 scoops vanilla casein powder
- 1 cup quark cheese
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- sweetener if desired
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup almonds
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees
- Combine crust ingredients in a food processor and press into a pie pan.
- Blend cake ingredients together and pour over crust.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, turn oven off and leave the cake in the oven for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and EAAAT. :D
Note: Feel free to switch up the flavors of the protein powder, resulting in a different flavor cheesecake. The possibilities are endless!