What a beaut, eh?! Alrighty, on to the recipe:
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (or 3-4 tbsp of another flour)
- 2 tbsp protein powder (or more flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup egg whites (or whole eggs)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8-10 stevia drops (or other sweetener)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased bowl or mug.
- Microwave for 1:30-2:30 depending on your microwave. Be sure not to overcook or you'll be eating a hockey puck.
- Top with yogurt or nuts or anything else your little hungry heart desires!