Friday, October 11, 2013

Casein Proyo

 
What is "proyo" you may ask? It's basically the greatest thing on earth.  It's yogurt with protein powder in it... I KNOW RIGHT?! It's delicious, nutritious, and packed full of protein.  In this recipe, I use casein protein powder.  Casein protein powder is a type of protein that releases slower than other proteins.  This makes it perfect for a pre-bed snack to fuel your body and muscles throughout the night!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The recipe is really quite simple.  Take however much yogurt you want, (I use about a 1/2 cup) and add 1 scoop of and flavor casein you desire. I usually use chocolate and add things like goji berries, cacao nibs or cocoa powder on top!  The toppings are literally endless! Go on, experiment. Just remember to thank me later. ;) 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. My girlfriend's dad just gave me a big can of whey powder so I'm gonna try the recipe with that ;) Oh and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you girlfriend's dad sounds like a good fella :)

      Delete